An Ideal tour for those who want to experience the grandeur and charisma of Indian Heritage in a short time. In this one day tour, we have consolidated everything worth watching undoubtedly the most striking wonder Taj Mahal. This divine charm, blessed memorial and epitome of love will leave its deep imprints on your heart forever. Add on are Agra Fort and Baby Taj.
- Drive-in comfort of a private, air-conditioned car
- Admire the world’s most romantic building Taj Mahal
- Explore Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Learn about the Baby Taj which was the draft for Taj Mahal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experienced licenced driver
- Private local Agra tour guide
- Packaged water bottle in the car
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Fuel, Toll Tax, State Permit, Driver Allowance and Parking
- Lunch/Dinner/Any optional trip
- Entrance fees and camera fees
- Anything not specified under the above inclusions
At 06:00 AM, our driver will pick you up from your hotel/Delhi airport/NCR/. Start your journey to Agra (4 hours 200 km). The suggested pick-up time is 6:00 am or 8:00 am. Arrive in Agra and start your sightseeing tour with your guide, visiting the following places:
A gem of Islamic and Indian art and architecture, built in the 16th century. Stroll by the reflecting pools and fountains, and admire the marble monument up close. Pure and exquisite ornaments of Persian calligraphy and interior gems. Experience the serenity of the memorial, where the Queen rests in peace with her King for eternity.
This masterpiece of architecture was built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th century. The historic fortress was once the residence of the Mughal Empire. This UNESCO World Heritage Site, a symbol of Agra, is very large and is often referred to as the walled city. This is a perfect example of Mughal art and architecture made exclusively of red sandstone.
After visiting Taj and Fort, have a delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
Known as the "Baby Taj Mahal", this tomb is India's first tomb made entirely of marble. The tomb was commissioned by Jahangir's wife, Nur Jahan, for her father, Gheyas Beg, who was a court official of Shah Jahan. A bird's-eye view of the tomb looks like a jewel box.
Drive Back to Delhi
After Your Same-Day tour, if time permits, explore some markets of Agra, or we will bring you back to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi, transfer to your Hotel in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram or Airport for onward journey. Your tour ends with wonderful memories of the Taj Mahal Day Tour.