Delhi is the capital of India and the gateway to northern India, and Delhi is not the only one known for its food. If you are a foodie, you have to go on a food tour in Delhi.
1. Stop at a famous restaurant
2. Try different dishes
3. Enjoy exciting dishes from sizzling kebabs to the ultimate milkshakes, chats and more 4. Asia’s largest visit to the spice market. Known for its small pyramids made of dried fruits, nuts and spices
5. Visit Langar in Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, the world’s largest communal kitchen
6. Explore Chandni Chowk, Chadwi Bazaar and more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water (cold and unlimited)
- Rickshaw ride
- Tour Guide
- Private vehicle with personal chauffeur
- Private transportation
- Monument Entrances
DELHI FOOD TOUR
The Delhi Food Tour, which is a bunch of short food routes nearby, begins with a pick up from your place of residence. Meet the guide and get ready to move to the fascinating Old Delhi.
Experience some of the most famous grocery stores scattered around Chandni Chowk, Chawdi Bazaar and Spice Market, as well as observing the various hidden corners of the city that ordinary tourists wouldn't normally think of.
Try tastier Indian snacks such as pakora, samosa, lassi, kachauri touring shishganj gurudwara temple and treat them on Asia's largest flavor of dried naturals, flavors and tea.
When you're done with Old Delhi, you'll head to New Delhi/Central Delhi to find more roadside living areas like Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, Bengali Market and Mandi House. Treat your taste buds with kebabs, and milkshakes and, when time is permitting, explore India Gate, Jan Path, Raj Ghat, Raj Path followed by a visit to Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, where it is famous for its heroic cuisine serving free food.
Now is a great time to celebrate the last feast of the day. You can choose between vegan or non-vegan enthusiasts (two famous eateries such as meat curry, paneer, roti and naan). In this sense, your food consumption ends with a song of praise. Our guide will take you to your accommodation.