Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Tour 2 Days: An excursion to the main destinations of India’s Golden Triangle. The most loved tour in India and the perfect one for first-time visitors to the country. This tour is specially designed for those travellers who want a short trip to Jaipur and Agra from Delhi.
Explore Jaipur the vibrant capital of Rajasthan
Admire one of the seven wonders of the world
Admire the most elegant monuments of Jaipur and Agra.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional live tour guide
- Experienced licensed driver
- One night hotel accommodation
- One packaged water bottle per person
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Lunch/Dinner/Any optional trip
- Monument entrance fees and camera fees
- Anything not specified under the above inclusions
Day 1: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Pick up from your Hotel/Delhi Airport/Railway Station by our chauffeur. Begin your journey towards Agra through Yamuna Expressway (3-4 hours). Upon arrival, meet the tour guide and admire the magnificent Taj Mahal as well as Agra Fort. You will be driven to Jaipur After visiting Agra Fort. On arrival, check into your hotel and stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur - Delhi
Today enjoy sightseeing in Jaipur. After an early breakfast, checkout and meet your local guide to visit the Amber Fort. En route, stop for a photo stop at Hawa Mahal (the Palace of the Winds). In Jaipur, also visit Jantar Mantar and Maharaja's City Palace. After your tour, start your journey back towards Delhi and drop at your Hotel/Delhi airport or railway station. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Agar and Jaipur.