Admire the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on this Agra Day Tour from Delhi. Visit one of the most romantic monuments in the world and the impressive Agra Fort. This divine charm blessed memorial and epitome of love will leave its deep imprints on your heart forever.
- Explore the impressive walls and inner palaces of Agra Fort with a private guide
- Experience sunrise over the Taj Mahal followed by a guided tour of the memorial
- View inside the romantic mausoleum of Mumtaz Mahal, wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
- Travel on the Delhi-Agra Expressway in an air-conditioned private car and return to Delhi late afternoon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experienced licenced driver
- Private local Agra tour guide
- Packaged water bottle in the car
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Fuel, Toll Tax, State Permit, driver allowance and Parking
- Entrance fees and camera fees
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Any optional trip
- Anything not specified under the above inclusions
2:30 AM Pickup
Enjoy a day trip to Agra leaving Delhi early in the morning and arriving at the famous Taj Mahal at sunrise. You will be picked up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida and transferred to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Relax during the 3-4 hours journey aboard an air-conditioned private car. Start your sightseeing tour with your guide, visiting the following places:
Admire the Taj Mahal at sunrise as it gives stunning views. Marvel at the magnificent marble mausoleum before peering inside the tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, the beloved wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Spend ample time in the Taj Mahal and spare for a stroll. Best photo spots will be suggested by your tour guide.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, have a break for delicious breakfast.
Post breakfast, visit the Fort. This masterpiece of architecture was built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th century. The historic fortress was once the residence of the Mughal Empire. This UNESCO World Heritage Site, a symbol of Agra, is very large and is often referred to as the walled city. This is a perfect example of Mughal art and architecture made exclusively of red sandstone.
Drive Back to Delhi
After Your Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour, if time permits, explore some markets of Agra, or we will bring you back to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi around 4:00 PM, transfer to your hotel in Delhi / NCR / Gurugram or airport for onward journey. Tour ends but the wonderful memories of the Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour will always remain in your heart.