Explore 2 famous cities in one tour. A specially crafted tailor-made tour if you have 2 days and want to explore the best of India’s heritage. Discover the most famous landmarks of Delhi and Jaipur plus an amazing experience of a rickshaw ride in old Delhi. With many UNESCO Sites, you will experience the royalty of Jaipur (Rajasthan). This amazingly designed tour will leave its deep imprints on your heart forever.
- Explore Delhi as well as Jaipur just in 2 days
- Drive-in comfort of a private, air-conditioned car
- See the most famous landmarks of Delhi and Jaipur
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experienced licenced driver
- Private local city tour guides
- Packaged water bottle in the car
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Accommodation in 3/4/5 star hotels as per your choice
- Fuel, Toll Tax, State Permit, Driver Allowance and Parking
- Lunch/Dinner/Any optional trip
- Entrance fees and camera fees
- Anything not specified under the above inclusions
At 09:00 AM or your given time, pick-up from your preferred location in Delhi /Gurugram / Noida. Our driver and guide will come to receive you and a sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi begins with a historical part of the city, Old Delhi.
Start with Jama Masjid, built by Shah Jahan, the fifth emperor of the Mughal Empire who also built the Taj Mahal. Afterwards, take a rickshaw ride through the bustling Chandni Chowk shopping area to the Red Fort for a photo stop. Then drive to New Delhi, passing the Presidential Palace, Parliament Building and Indian Gate. Next, visit the world's tallest brick minaret, the Qutub Minar, before heading to the elegantly designed Lotus Temple in the shape of a lotus flower.
After your amazing tour of Delhi, you will be driven to Jaipur. Reach Jaipur and check in to your pre-booked hotel and stay overnight in the beautiful pink city.
At 08:00 AM, after your early breakfast in Jaipur, meet your guide and begin your sightseeing from the Amer Fort, which is placed at the top of the Aravalli Hill. A magnificent and extensive palace complex. After the fort, you can head to the City Palace, the then seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur. The blend of Mughal and Rajput architecture is amazing here.
Next to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, a magnificent observatory that features the world's largest stone sundial. There will also be photo stops for Jal Mahal (water palace), Hawa Mahal ( wind palace). You may also explore the bustling and colourful local market in Pink City. After your amazing tour, spend some time in local markets as Jaipur is very famous for jewellery, clothes, and home furnishings.
Drive Back to Delhi
After Your Tour of Jaipur city, we will bring you back to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi around, transfer to your Hotel in Delhi /NCR /Gurugram or airport for onward journey. Tour ends but the wonderful memories of the Delhi and Jaipur Tour will always remain in your heart.