This specially designed private all-inclusive Gatiman train tour from Delhi to Agra Taj Mahal makes it easy to discover the glory of India’s Mughal Empire, as this tour is all-inclusive. Explore ancient architecture important to Indian histories, such as the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj. A private guide will give you an in-depth experience of these UNESCO-listed structures.
- Travel comfortably in a chauffeur-driven car with a private guide
- Admire the beauty of the Taj Mahal and take memorable photos of a lifetime
- Explore the three main heritage sites of Agra: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj
- Experience the fun and excitement of riding aboard India’s fastest train Gatimaan Express
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Packaged Bottled water
- Private local Agra tour guide
- Buffet lunch at 5 Star Hotel
- Tea / Breakfast / Dinner in Train
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
- Monument Entrances(one time only)
- Air-conditioned train tickets (Chair car) both ways
- Battery Van ride from Taj Mahal parking lot to the Taj Mahal monument
- Drinks at lunch in the hotel
- Gratuities to Guide / Driver (optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the above Inclusions
07:00 AM Pickup
Be picked up from the airport or your hotel in the Delhi NCR area and transferred to Nizamuddin Train Station -Train departs at 8:10 am. Enjoy your 90 minutes journey in an air-conditioned train full of fun and excitement. At 9:50 am, after reaching the Agra Cantt railway station, deboard and at the exit gate & meet your private tour guide with your “Name Placard”. Start your sightseeing tour with your guide, visiting the following places:
One of the wonders of the world and UNESCO world Heritage Site, it's the most famous mausoleum that testifies to the eternal love story of the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Built of white marble, this epitome of love captures the minds of people all over the world who come to see it every year and feel love at first sight. A trip to Agra will not be completed without visiting this world's most famous monument.
After the Taj Mahal, visit the Agra Fort. This masterpiece of architecture was built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th century. The historic fortress was once the residence of the Mughal Empire. This UNESCO World Heritage Site, a symbol of Agra, is very large and is often referred to as the walled city. This is a perfect example of Mughal art and architecture made exclusively of red sandstone.
After visiting Taj and Fort, have a delicious lunch in a 5 Star Hotel.
Post lunch, visit another beautiful monument Known as the "Baby Taj Mahal", this tomb is India's first tomb made entirely of marble. The tomb was commissioned by Jahangir'swife,NurJahan, forherfather,GheyasBeg,whowasacourtofficialofShahJahan. A bird's-eye view of the tomb looks like a jewel box.
Back to Delhi
Start your journey back to Agra Cantt Station, around 4:30 PM and board the Gatimaan train, leaving Delhi at 5:45 PM. Upon arrival, you'll be taken back to your preferred location in Delhi by private car. Your trip will end with wonderful memories of your trip to the Taj Mahal and your train journey for a lifetime.